42 CFR PART 2 - Subparts A-E (2017, 2018, 2020 FINAL Rules Ready) Training & Lawful Holder Contract
Digital Download $395.95
COMBO ---------- PARTS A-E & FINAL Rules 2017, 2018, 2020
We have updated our 42 CFR Part2 Combo training with training specific to the FINAL Rules issued by SAMHSA in 2017, 2018, 2020.
SUBPART A - Purpose
- Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 290dd–2(g), the regulations in this part impose restrictions upon the disclosure and use of substance use disorder patient records which are maintained in connection with the performance of any part 2 program.
- Criminal penalty for violation.
- Reports of violations.
SUBPART B - Definitions
- Restrictions on disclosure
- Restriction on use
- Federal assistance
- Qualified service organizations
SUBPART C - Disclosures with Patient Consent
Required elements for written consent. Written consent to disclosure under the regulations in this part may be paper or electronic and must include:
(1) The name of the patient. (2) The specific name(s) or general designation(s) of the part 2 program(s), entity(ies), or individual(s) permitted to make the disclosure. (3) How much and what kind of information is to be disclosed, including an explicit description of the substance use disorder information that may be disclosed. (4) (i) The name(s) of the individual(s) to whom disclosure is to be made.
SUBPART D - Disclosures Without Patient Consent
- Medical emergencies
- Audit and evaluation
SUBPART E - Legal effect of an order.
- Order not applicable to records disclosed without consent to researchers, auditors, and evaluators.
- Confidential communications.
- Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosures for noncriminal purposes.
- Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosure and use of records to criminally investigate or prosecute patients.
- Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosure and use of records to investigate or prosecute a Part 2 program or the person holding the records.
- Orders authorizing the use of undercover agents and informants to investigate employees or agents of a part 2 program in connection with a criminal matter.
Lawful Holder to Lawful Holder Contract Included
The Lawful Contract required by 42 CFR Part2 was formerly a $179.00 standing alone!