Our training products help you get your staff up to speed quickly and effectively. There is simply nothing more mission critical than getting you and your staff adequately trained with respect to the HIPAA/HITECH regulatory requirements. The times have clearly changed under the HITECH Act. Therefore, relying on the "HIPAA feel good" training Covered Entities historically engaged in no longer suffices. All relevant stakeholders including, but not limited to, clinicians, administrative staff, health information technologists and compliance professionals need to understand, and become well grounded in, HIPAA/HITECH regulatory fundamentals.
The following training modules are available:
- HIPAA Audit Preparation Training Module
- HIPAA Security Rule Audit Preparation Training Module
- HIPAA Risk Management Program Training Module
- HIPAA Risk Assessment Training Module
- HIPAA Training Modules Combo Package
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule Training Module
- HITECH Training Module
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Training Module
- HIPAA Security Training Module
- Breach Notification Training Module
- HIPAA Business Associates Training Module
- Mobile Devices Training Module
- Social Media Training Module
Training has always been an important part of the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.
Privacy Rule section §164.530 (b)(1) (Administrative requirements) states as follows:
Standard: Training. A covered entity must train all members of its workforce on the policies and procedures with respect to protected health information required by this subpart and subpart D (breach notification) of this part, as necessary and appropriate for the members of the workforce to carry out their functions within the covered entity.
Implement a security awareness and training program for all members of its workforce (including management).
It stands to reason that a covered entity or business associate must train its workforce in order to comply. Our HITECH / HIPAA Core Training Modules allow you to meet this requirement and provides you reusable training materials for new workforce members as they come on-board. Also, you can readily customize our training materials in order to meet specific organizational requirement.